happy birthday to you~


happy birthday to you
dont you know i love you
happy birthday 2x,
happy birthday to you..

9 April 2008,genap umur 'die' 22 tahun.and for this very first time,there is no wishes coming from me.i wish i could be the first one who wishes it last nite.i wonder,sape yang 1st wish die erk.through out this 3 years,birthday is considered a special occasion.hahah..me tak kaye nak bg adiah slalu cam 'die',but in this very day,i usually gives him a little sumthing.tande aku syg die.1st year-hand made cards,2nd year-bum watch,3rd year-guess man's perfume set.4th year-nuthing.if only i could turn back time,fix all the mistakes that leads us this separation,and erase all this pain.

If only I could turn back time,
If only I had said what I still hide
If only I could turn back time,
I would stay for the night... for the night
-aqua-

right at this moment,might be die da ade life die sendiri.and my name remains as history.and i still wish he will have all the happines in the world.

to him,
happy 22nd birthday.may u have all the happiness and success in the world.hidup baik-baik.

sincerely urs,
zatil

Comments

Izzatul Azma said…
me nangis!!! T_T

x sabar nk jmp u,leh hugs u kuat2 ;p
Zatil Iman said…
hik3,takpe.nantikan kepulangan ku..kuala lumpur!!aku cabar ko...(ape kene mengene pon aku tatau)muahahahah..

Popular Posts