eNtry untuk gAdiS2ku~

hey alll...hahah..my fren just got back 2 days ago.and im doomed with all my asigments and all..so,sorry for the same old enty yang u guys nampak kalau masuk page i nih.the thing is i malas nak apdet my journey rome and venice la..hahaha..sile jengok blog my travelmate,dila la kalau nak tgk scenery nye.hak3..gile kejam..tapi takpe,study comes first kan?by the way,back then in venice(which was famous for its murano glass),i bought3 lockets for me,izza and gg..id like to give them a name,friendship locket la..hahah..ngengade je,mane bleh zie je ade friendship ring kan..by the way,kitorang da TUJUH tahun kawan,and we went quite a lot through these times.even if we still get new friends,or new bestfriend,this friendship built since we are in high school is totally unforgettable.ye ah,time moda2,ape je kitorang tak penah buat?fly(even kitorang skolah sume pempuan and skola agame okeh..haha..kitorang la pendominasi fly kat skolah..muahahah..trend setter gitu)kluar haram,gado kat bilik air besar,yes kitorang penah gado,big time.tapi disebabkan tu sume la yang makes this friendship even stronger.doesnt mean they all i have in this world but sumtime they keep me going thru hard times,and believing in me whenever obstacle comes my way.even after spm,(which my result is wayyy terok than them),they still keep the spirit run in me until i've proven myself with gud enaf result which takes me to this foreign land to further my study.we have our girls nite out when i have my first ever salary,and until the time that they sent me off the jetplane at the airport.i met new fabulous frens over here(thanks jaja and also hariz(tibe2 je ade name laki kan,kate entry untuk gadis2..muahaha),u've been kind to me.i appreciate this friendship we have*wink2*),still deep in my heart i missed them.takmo tulis da la.kang meleleh2 plak izza and gg tu bace..muahahah..so gurls,i know its nothing but i hope u guys accept it kerane saye ikhlas sepenuh hati towards our friendship.sayang anda!
dark blue

light blue

ours!mine is ijau,spesial sket dari mereke2..muahahah

so,gurls,pick one will ya?hijau is taken.mine!hak3..its glas by the way,murano glass.o,da terjawab teka teki?hik3..

ps:/rantai and bear2 tu actually is mine.jadik model skejap..muahahahha..

Comments

Izzatul Azma said…
huwaaaa...

touching2...sob3..

i'll let gg choose 1st :)

lap u too..so much taw

wendu kamu..balik sni kte p langkawi taw..pomis ekkk ;p
Zatil Iman said…
hik3..naseb aku baru kuar sket je skill..kalo tak kang,abesla kegagahan kamu itew..muahaha.alrite yang,cant wait to be home!
Gg said…
OMG!OMG!!!!!
i LOVE u guys tOo!!!
im so touched n honoured, okeh?? =)
zatil, thanks 4d friendship locket,
n izza, cant believe dat u let me choose 1st =)
n the lockets ARE BEAUTIFUL~

honestly dears,
i cant even bring myself to choose which 1st.
i know... since zatil bought it for us,
y dont YOU choose it, rite?
how bout dat izza? is dat fine?

SAYANG KAMU DAN KAMU SANGAT!!
Izzatul Azma said…
ahaks
sumtimes im unbelieveable ok ;)

SAYA SAYANG KAMU DUA ORANG SANGAT2!!!

Popular Posts