Keto Diet

Hello my little pink book. 
Like i said in my previous entry, to the new healthiest zatil iman in 2020
Kakak start to pledge in diet regime.
I need to lose xxKg in order for me to be in an ideal bmi .
So, i researched and researched through the net about all sorts of diet regime
From atkins to keto.
So ive decided mcm hrmm keto ni boleh pegi la. Kite try.
So there is one website die bagi free trial i think for 2weeks.
Dietdoctor.com
So, they'll provide you groceries shopping list ,menu recipies and things to do to prep ur self for diet.
1st day, i went groceries shopping and bought what i think i can adapt to my preferences.
To be honest, i ikut rangka plan saja.
Im not being too strict towards myself.
Yelah, lelemaks ni takes yearsss to gained kan. Takkan la nak ilang skelip mate ye dak.
So balik shopping, terus kemas peties. 
Haa. Husband iols pon seperti wau
Apekah kerajinan mengemas dikala hari isnin. 
And i roasted chicken and whipped up salad to accompany my chicken for dinner

Surprisingly , hubs and kids loves it.
Out of those, ade tinggal 2ketul wings tu je baki.
So simpan dgn cita2 nak bawak bekal lunch besok. 
Haaaaa. This is rare ok.
I dont do lunch boxes.
Tapi keazaman ku tinggi kali ni.
Ku gagahkan juaaa jebatttt bawak bekall

So yeah.
Im gonna record my diet journey here.

7 jan
Current weight : x3kg
Current height : 1xxcm
Weight loss in kg : N/A

Till next time.

Comments

Popular Posts