18 Januari 2020

Hello my little diary.
i HAFFFFF NEWSSS!!
Alhamdulillah.
day 18th of 2020
Ive been given the bestest news ive been waiting for.
Result naik pangkat keluarr dah. Ya Allah.
You have no idea how long ive waited for this result to be out in the open
LIKE SERIOUSLY.
My validasi were done since BN masih memerintah Malaysia ok?
My KP (Ketua Pengarah) has been changed TWICE
Menteri KPM pon sampai 2x tuka dah.
Result aku tak kluar2 wehhhhh.
Dahla kakak budak repeat. Bahahahahaha

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
DOUBLE CHIN I KNOWWWWWWWWW.
Arghhhhhh steresss laa.
So far my diet (plusss many many manyy cheat day) has been going on great
Adela turun 2kilo.
Alhamdulillah rezeki family, anak2, husband.
I apply i think somewhere in May 2018 ( Baru lepas cuti bersalin Inara)
Prepare document, Validasi Oktober 2018.
Result Jan 2020, Alhamdulillah.
Walaupon lambat, alhamdulillah i made it.
Many thanks to my husband who constantly perking me up, saying dont give up.
My mil, who takes care of my kids whenever i had to stay up in office to prepare the document.
My family who keeps on praying for me.
And what makes it better, semua kengkawan ng mohon skali succeed jugakk. 
Alhamdulillah.
Ive applied before this, but failed. 
I think my inovasi tak strong enough.
Oh yep, criteria2 yang perlu ada utk you apply naik pangkat is you have to 2 published journals/ research paper/ article, 2 paper presentation, 1 inovasi, and 2 writings (penulisan)
Haa, tapi sbb kakak budak repeat, kakak buat inovasi baru jela.
On top of that, you kene ade aktiviti ilimiah with students and the list is endless.
BUT ONE IMPORTANT THING I LEARNED, i have to PLAN. 
PLAN when I wanted to apply for naik pangkat.
So that everything would be ready by the time i want to apply.
On the other note, ive got these babies from my husband
Hadiah for not giving up and berjaya naik pangkat.
Thankyou baby. We did this.
This is for us.
For the kids.

\

So, yeayers to prosperous 2020.
Happy long chinese new year weekend people!

Comments

Popular Posts