December 2019

Hi there you old-dusty-blog of mine.
Its december again. Yeay!
My favourite month of the year.
Me turning 33 just alright this year.
No fancy mancy celebration , just a coffee day out with le hubs and siblings.
And hubs give me what i've wanted ever since i swear to be more healthy this year :-
A fitbit versa 2 in gold pink.
woohoo.
So here is to more healthier 2020. *finger crossed.
Life has been ok.
Work is crazy, but right now i managed to get the crazier bits settled down without me falling out.
You know, its been almost a decade ive started working here.
Transfering is a little bit out of windows right now, so we'll just have to make do.
Hence, i am trying to be you know, curent-place-loving right now.
Bahaha.
Whatever that means.
Kids are SUPER ok.
These minions are challenging but they are my challenge.
Perfectly mine.
Looking back at all the old post,i decided that Im gonna write more after this. 
I have to.
I need to document all these feelings ive had and all the important things that happened in my life
Be it happy memories
Or bitter ones.
Just like old time sake.
So that when i looked back on this little journal of my life, i would know.
Its either im progressing or regressing.
Im gonna go first. 
Kids are waiting
Ill see you soon.

Comments

Popular Posts