hari sabtu nann indahhhhh

hello peeps..
at last,dapat jugak menjengok2 blog ku ini
haha not that i dont jengok blog2 laen
but i dont really have that kind of inspiration to write
dont know why
i guess im not as good as i taught i would be in multitasking
so last week i was prioritizing towards my final year project
and the verdict?
good..
at least i see a wide smile form my supervisor
and not the worry look instead
so im good then :D
so after one sleepless night
i went to bed at 7 pm last nite
which resulting i was wide awake by the time 2 am..
but then i just bukak my tudung and sambung tidur
pagi tadi bgn pretty early..
so i was doing the the house chores and stuff
feels good to do it u know
once in a while..
and that petang we bake banana's peanut butter muffin..


yummilicious


so inspite of the bright sunny weather outside
me and kna decide to go chicken shopping
membeli ayam untuk keperluan harian la bahse mlayu nye
haha
ohh and i baught 1 niceeeeeee jacket also
aumm
im sure gonna look drop dead gorgoes in that jacket
ahahahah
matikla prasannnn
oh my god..
can made my confession as a shopaholic?
ahahahaha
im sure theres no one would buy my book
im soo gonna see that muvies..
by the way,
i have a good day today..
how was urs?

Comments

Norisza Ismail said…
ala zatil, jgn la tgk lg muvie tu..we go together gether eh? my treat! we gonna have a very nice dating day!

Popular Posts