10cents from me

have you guys heard a song and then remember a certain kind of atmosphere?
i dont know for most of u
but i completely have a song for each occasion
kire macam nih la..
lagu rihanna hate that i love you to mase mule2 dtg uk
zaman2 skolah dulu bsb,nsync
get me?
so on the way to school this morning
i was listening to my oldies playlist
and suddenly it hit me
i am always whining about how unfortunate i am
how lonely i am here
how hard it is for me
but..
looking back
ive got what i wished for
heck,im even in the uk for god sake!
wearing jeans to class,sneakers(sbb waktu kat iic dulu wajib pakai baju kurung)
ive experienced the climate here
and ive been to the most romantic city in the world
and even some famous place around europe
but stil
i am whining about my life!
ya Allah..
how bad i am as your servant?
saya bersyukur
diatas ape yang Kau berikan
limpahi la rahmat mu keatas kawan2 dan kaum kluargaku
see
kite tak pernah tahu where or what lifes will take us
and as human beings
we never really appreciated what we have
until it is too late
i guess that are humans are
we meant to do mistakes
thats why daughtry said
"becareful what you wished for,coz u just might get it al and then some you dont want"

but hey..
its just me
same old plain me
only this time
i am bolder!

Comments

Popular Posts