riding s.o.l.o

hey peeps..
how are ya?
ive been good.
turn out that daku jadik menturunkan diri ke cardif.haha
gile heaven.
the first day sampai,went for a quick shopping spree in cardif.
and i GOT to eat at chicken cottage.yummeyh!
nasib chicken cottage ni takde kat birm tau.
kalau tak,confirm abg counter tu bley recognize my face as i will be their most loyal customer ever.
haha
slame2 aku turun cardif nih, tak pernah fail pegi makan kat chicken cottage okeh
haha..
i notice one thing about myself,if i like something
i would never mind eating or chosing the same thing over and over again
the same goes for movies or anything.
that explains why I watched she's the man 3 times kat wayang okeh.
haha..thats also why my ipod have the exatly same song because i wouldnt mind listen to my favourite song over and over again.
and i think it does apply to human being as well.
ive been in the MOST disfunctional relationship ever
and yet,i never give up on him.
well,not until recently he do some shit that i CANT totally tolerate
just then,baru im quitting on him.
haha..and i notice that ever since we broke up
i might have mistreat some people around me.
its just that i get annoyed over stupid things that i shouldnt
i resent people who i shouldnt
i become more self centered.
is this normal?
because evrytime i tried to reason with myself
i will heard myself saying "no zatil,u lose your pieces too many times that this time you have to stop."
sound totally selfish but i dont know
its just feels right.
i just cant wait for this chapter of my life to dissapear.
i would love the idea of being all alone until my flight back home.
for some reason i felt that im being rude to evrybody else.
so i would just love to end it here.
so to anyone who ever trase or feel like i,nur zatil iman mistreat them over silly things or out of the blue
saye dgn rendah hatinye meminta maaf.
its not u guys,its me.like seriously.
haha..
tibe2 luahan perasaan plak
padehal tadi cerita pasal chicken cottage
muahahaha..cemane nak jadik lekcerer ni zatil wehhh
suke sgt kelaut.
haha

Comments

Popular Posts