H.a.p.p.y

Hey ho people!
How are ya?
I'm gooood!!
In fact,I'm SUPER good!
Haha..my days are filled with good laughter and fooodd.
Oh god,seriously I must've gain thousands of kilos here.
But what the heck,its among my few days left here.
So bring it on beybeh.
Tomorow I'm gonna go Cornwall.
Yeay me!
Tapi adelah sedikit sedeyh la germans kalah semi tadi.
Should be better.
Tapi its okay.
I'm gonna root for spain now.
Hehehh..
So for conclusion,I'm happy for now.
And that happines doesn't even conclude that bastard named fadzli aswan.
I am so relief that FINALLY I'm off the hook.
Kesian his gf.
I'm used to be that stupid but I'm done being stupid.
I tried to warn her but what do I get?
Pegi ngadu wa ckp lu.
Siap aku kene sound ng that son of a bitch.
So memang elok la korang berdua end up together.
Fullstop.
Eh ehh..happynyeee sayeeee.
These past few days I slept with a smile on my face.
I didn't know how to explain,but I'm gonna enjoy every minute of his moment.
See ya girls!
:)
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

Comments

Izzatul Azma said…
bagus.. happy2 kan diri ye.. xmo sedih2 ke ape.. dah nak balik neh sila ronda sepuas hati :D

Popular Posts