err..hello?

hey ho peopleee!
how are yaaa?
im in the bestest state of mind.
know why?
ive graduatedddddd peoplee!
all the penat jerih worth at last.
oh not to mentioned,ive graduated with honours also yo!
so who's laughing now?
heheh..
i never felt this good.
even the betrayal(which i will make as a whole special entry later) can never take this happiness out of me.
the moment i shook the chancellor hands and upon hearing my name as one of the award receiver.
felt like i was flying on the stage.
its a pity tho that my parents weren't there but they know the fact that im on the stage that day entirely because of them.
i have a very cool set of parent you know?
my mom and my dad who never at all give up supported me
comes hell or whatever.
they will stick until the end.
and i guess that is parent's nature.
oh did i tell yaaaaa im going back home?
my flight is due this monday
and i cannot wait to hug my mom and salam my dad.
oh god.miss them.
and girlfriend,wait for me okay
we are going to have a serious catching up to do.
and last but not least.


now officially an Aston Graduant.pheww~

Comments

Izzatul Azma said…
darling! im so proud of you.. :D

cepat2 balik rumah okekk!!

Popular Posts