rest of the best!

hey2 all..im back on my blogging task i guess,since the connection is good..hahah..i reached home pagi tadi,with dila.gile tired okeh.so,let me tell u a once upon story that i owe u guys.the third day in paris is full of wandering around paris..nuthing much to do since we have covered all the must see places the other day before.so,we decided to enter musee de lourve,the largest museum in the world.memang sgt besar.tak terjelajah kitorang.just went in to see the so called famous painting,monalisa.so we saw..for me yang didnt have any artistic art,its just a paintung then.same as any other painting that i saw.haha,but its just me.people might find it mysterious or whatsoever so dont blame me okay,we have the right to say whats in ur mind rite?hahah..let's see the day at the museum piccies..
me and those paintings

see,im at napoleon's appartmen!

me=berbaju,the statue?hahah

waktu nih kat pharaoh's part

atlast,me and the famous monalisa,standing still until now

and after spending more than 2 hours in the museum,we went out to look for souvenirs at notre dame since kat situ je kitorang survey smalam yang mura.other places pon ade jugak,tapi mahal2.oh yeah,barang kat paris sgt la mahal,untuk diconsider kan pade pare2 student sperti kami.hahah..and after spending some money,we went to eiffel.at that time its already dark pon.saje je nak tgk eiffel di malam hari..and tepat2 je kitorang sampai kat eifell tu,the lamp are blinking..whoahhh,amazed kejap.memang kat eiffel nih,every half and hour kot lampu die akan kelip2.sgt lawa..tak caye?meh tgk..hik3
me and eiffel tower,at nite

ni waktu lampu die dok liplap2..prasan tak?

well,thats its for the day.

Comments

Popular Posts