snowie snow birmingham

haha..
last week birm wass full of snow
up until today la.
but now its not so beautiful as it al starting to turn into black ice
and you know it is something not fun
when u starting to jalan macam itik pulan gpetang.
haha.
and not to forget,the cursed u made all along
haiyyoh
so it is beautiful while it lasted.
so back to the story
awal pagi,dikejutkan dgn knock on my door
"zatil,its snowing heavily outside"
i tanpe ragu2 lagi got up and see it thru my windows.
subhanallah,cantik sgt.
so,i grabbed my towels and went straight up to bathroom.
and when im done, kna were saying like the kids were already outside.
wah..daku pon tanpe membuang masee..
grab my jacket,a knitted scarf and tros..
beermain di winter wonderland.
so enjoy the picture people.
but pardon my pj's.
im too excited to go out and launches the snow fight!haha






saye dan snowman buatan sendiri

my snowangel:tasya dan adib


abc anyone?


k.a.m.i


tasya dan k.long

the gorjes housewife.except for me.
haha

so..thats it.
banyak lagi sbenanye i want to ramble.
but lets just stop here
shall we.
i want u guys to share the happines of snow shower.
take care peoplee

Comments

Izzatul Azma said…
adorable gila gambar snow angel ituuu

Popular Posts