hi 2010

new year,new resolution
tapi dari tahun ke tahun we were talking about new year resolution
to be honest..
i dont remember having one
so when people ask me
i just made something up
just to look ordinary
ahahahaha
but this year..
i really do have one
err..not one actually
but few..

1-to grad.to grad.to grad.to grad.to grad.to grad.to grad.to grad.to grad.to grad.to grad
2-to start a new chapter in my love life.
3-to be a good servant.at least ckopkan smayang.terutama subuh.haha

well,ill add up later.
say,this morning..
my dad were acting like he is my mother
and try to buy me out to share stories about my ex
ahaha
and the funny thing iss
being schematic guy (and i actually can know my mother's way of writing)
he was not that succesfull
and my mother sells him out
haha
comelkan ayahku?
oh god!i just miss them lots.
i am blessed in having such a comel dad
and a cool mum
what more can i ask for
rite?

except for the part they wont let me go out as much when im at home
grrrrrr~
haha

Comments

Gg said…
they wont let u go out much coz they LOVE to KEEP YOU for themselves saje,... HEHEHEH

Popular Posts