Update from the bed.Thanks to u,pepelberyku!

Haih.
Baru konon2 resolves tanak whining in blog.
Tapi hati menggeletek2 mahu berkongsi rasa.
Wahh.gituu
Haha
Remember incik boyfie promised ape?
Whilst I'm doing my work,tertengok2 jgakla my handphone.
Nuthing.
Okay,fine.
2.30 am,ngantok dah ni.
Shut down evrything and climb up to my bed.
Check handphone lagi.
Nada~
Ok.I called him.
And he was like,oh sorry
Apsal xcall or msg igtkan die?
Wa saje buat hati die panas,
I said I've been waiting for that msg.
So he said,ok2 I text u.
Letakla phone.
And guess what?
not even birthday msg pon die hantar.
He send msg explaining what happen.
Duhhh~
Aku call balik
He shuts me off with a simple
“I've got some work to do nih.later babe”
Haihh.
Dah tak berkederat dah haku nak marah.
He's been busyyy like hell at work.
So when he's taking cuti on my birthday,I was imagining a solid hour or two sesi gayut.
Ntahla.its been a good 3months for us.
But I'm starting losing faith.

Bit by bit.

ps:tak jalan plak email blogger.huwa..any beryian yang mahu mengajar saye?tsk tsk

Comments

Popular Posts