untitled

woot2..
theres another week to go before we go for christmas break
hrmm..
i am freaking out actually.
i have tons of work to submit
and a project to complete during the hols
and also the examss
pfffttt..
but i guess this is the part of being a student
you're gonna miss the most.
tak larat makcik nak ngadap buku dah nih
haha
not so la..
being independent this year
it has taught me a lot
my parents were never agrees on me keje part time
besides study
tapi this year,they have no choice
tapi tu pon berbakul nasihat diorang bagi
thanks ma and pa,i know it sadden you to see ur daughter
berkerja sbg seorang cleaner yang berjaye
but i am okay actually
klaka tak,this is actually my first keje bodo2
haha..waktu lepas spm pon tak keje
and habes dip,tros keje real job.
so atleast i have something to tell my anak2
"hey,mommy's been there and done that"
gituu..wahahahaha
someone once told me,
we are what we chose to be.
dulu,i chose to be strong.
and not to care at those silly things.
because ive got a great deal of attention
my parents,and my crayyzee sibling
tapi when you're away from all that attention craze u used to have
u tend to be weak
or chose to be weak.
and how one little silly things can caused u hit rock bottom.
haha..this is only something to ponder on
i am okay guys.
no emo2.
cume kadang2 penat kene label sbg seorang yang konon2 invicible

because i am not that invicible anymore.

Comments

Popular Posts