birthday girl on the loose

fuh2..haha
lame tak lame la blog nih diabaikan
its not news flash for some of you who read my blog
hehe
sorry2
java has taken my sanity and so does the hormones
when i look back on my writing
i tend to write crap and whines a lot
this time around(work tensess and period)
so i've decided to stop writing crap when im not in a good state of mind.
wah..the senses in me has awaken up
hahah.
yeah rite.
but worry no more,
i like crapping in here.but not whining.
bak kate org tua2,its not good.
i dont know the whining part or the sighing part.
haha..see,belom ape2 lagi dah start crapping
ive told you so.
oh..as i write,its my birthday y'all!
happy birthday to me!
its the same me but 23 years older.
and we are approaching new year,2010
sigh~
its not been a good year for me.
but i'll bet the becoming year will bring more joy and happines into my life.
and also my mom.and my dad.and my family.
and somehow i miss all the good friend of mine.
kat sini seperti friendless je.
somehow distance do keep us apart.
and world is cruel.haha
nanem,alep,dila,nawar,in case u guys read this
i miss u guys
tak lupe juge pade cik izza kite.
mane u mensenyapkan diri?i miss u tho.
winter break pon takde plan.
oh,how i miss cik pinat jugak.
oh,lupe plak.
i am still waiting for the official happy-birthday-message from incik boyfie
ggrrrrr~
just so u know,for this kind of ocassion
ym doesnt count okek!
after all,he promised.
but i'll let him passed this time.
he's taking his mom to the hospital.
maybe the que or the traffic.
who knows kan?


i guess,two is better than one.
:)

Comments

Natasha said…
Lol, love ur blog!
aNisZs YuNus said…
hapy belated bsday babe!!

Popular Posts