presentation day!

hellow fellas~today is my presentation day..my first presentation in the uk..wah3,jgn tak nerves la kan..ngahahaha..but alhamdulillah,evrything goes smoothly and not to forget,all my group members looking damn good that day with the suits and evrything..haha..me pon ape kurangnye..but im hoping this one better be good.


this is my group team..asem,alex,ken,steve,kibs and me..see,im not bullshitting u guys about me being the only bunge in the group kan.hahah..

hahah..by the way,nak tau cite klaka smalam?at comp animation lab,(which using MAC computer)i didnt know how to log out on a MAC computer..shit!what was i thinking?hahaha..im not used with the macOS so its not my fault rite?hahah..i have to ask the lab attender how to log out and he's loughing at me actually..but im couldnt be bothered at al..bak kate org,malu bertanye sesat jalan..hahaha..so,thats all for now.write to u guys later,soon...

ps:im really relieved that the presentation is over bt ive got another slide to work on which is AMV..basically it covers about sound engineering..ok,dont make me explain it all here..trust me,u dont even wanna know bout that..

Comments

Redbloodsnow said…
a'ah ek
ko sorg jek pompuan ek, til
hahaha..

xpe2...ko dkelilingi jejak ensem tueee

hahaha

Popular Posts