Happiest 4th birthday Aqeel!



My dearest Aqeel,
Happiest birthday to you syg.
The quickest labour compared to emir and inara.
Masuk labour room 1ish am, active labour starts at 3ish am, and he was born at 6ish am weighing 3.4kg.
Sampai right after the birth, abah die dok melawak ng nurse, boleh ka nak bawak ayam goreng mekdi pasai tadi mami dia tak sempat makan.
Hahah.
Pantang paling senang, as my wound heals  pretty quick. 1week dah rilek pakai sluar.
Pantang paling mencobar jugak, pasai prolonged jaundice. 
Kene slalu bawak pegi check up.
Truth to be told, he is one charming lad.
Kalau pegi mane2 , org mmg suke betul dgn die. Haha
Manis kot? I guess.
Has his own state of mind.
Like anyone cannot force him to do what hi doesnt want to do.
U gotta be wise,as to how to ask him to do something for you.
I did buy cakes, and as expected tiga2 eksaited nyanyi happy birthday to you.
I love you sayang. Word's not enough to express how i love you guys so so much.
Scrolling down old videos of them kids, tibaahhh rindu pulak nak ade baby. 
Baby 2020 shall we? 
Bahahahaha.
Scar csect pon dah elok lepas tamat tempoh 2tahun ni. Mihmih.
Anyways, ill keep my prayer for you.
Between me and god.
So u will always be in His care .

Mummy loves you very much sayang.


Comments

Popular Posts