Happy Friday!

Dear diary,
Today when i was on my way to breakfast with hubs, mix.fm were playing 98degrees sunshine.
My god, and i started being silly and singing along to the rythm.
And my husband, ladies and gentleman
Were mocking me in a funny way.
You see, kakak adelah sejenis cepat terhibur whenever he speaks his kedahan accent.
And he knows this.
So he will basically use words yang pelik2.
Like literally funneyyhhh.
Contoh: kelepiaq😂😂
And we were laughing and being silly with each other
Moment like this, somehow are never captured by my camera or phone.
Its the little things that tingles in my heart.
He knows.
I knows.
Thats all that matters.

You know how i know?
Simply because, im his wife😜

So nahhh, kakak banje sunshinee satu kaliii

Ps: rupa2nya the title is because of you. Bahahaha

Comments

Popular Posts