All about Inara

Dear diary,
Haaa. Nampak x entry berderettt.
Tau tak sebab apee?
All 3 kiddos are down with HFMD.
And yep, mummy dpt cuti quarantine the whole chinese new year week.
So mumy haff alllll the timeee in the worlddd ranting in blogs.
So today, for record purpose,
I wanna talk about inara.
She's turning 1 this month.
My god, how time flies.
She is the very definition of apple of our eyes.
She's her daddy's girl. She lights up when she see him.
She can walk, already. So all she does now is walk, walk and walk.
She looks like emir, but she behave like aqeel.
She is the best of both world.
For the record,
Ive never had it easy before conceiving inara
I was depressed.
My life was in hell.
But inara, makes me want to be that fighter.
To fight for myself.
For my boys.
To make things worse, i was always in and out of hospitals because of complications while i am pregnant with her.
My name was even in the whiteboard in kk yg i always check up for i am a high risk mommies.
And sure enough, she was born by csection whilst her brothers are born via svd.
Waktu pantang die laa terpaling mencabar.
My confinement with both boys are smooth sailing.
For my part. I mean i can say my wound heals perfectly atmost 2weeks.
But emir is a colicky boy and aqeel has prolonged jaundice.
But with inara, my wound take weekksss to heal, im dependent on painkiller, i have to take shots everydayy and i need to rely on people to even get me up from bed.
Ohh, not to mention my heartbeat goes superfast that i have to be referred to kk.
One time, while we were going to the clinic i cried buckets in front of my husband.
You see, my husband is not a show-and-tell about his feeling kinda people.
But, he hugged me real tight, and he said
"i know you are a strong person, and you will be back on your feet in no time, and i will always be here. Right here, all the way with you. "
Of course kakak cried buckets lagii.
That pantang, is one hell of a ride.
But Allah tu Maha Adil,
All those hardship, comes along a super good baby girl.
I mean literally.
Inara doesnt have jaundice at all.
She sleeps all night.
Allahu, sampaikan my mom kate, maktok jarang pegang inara time kecik, sbb she is such a good baby!
Even up until now, she is such an easy baby.
Tau2 je nak setahun dah.

Dear babygirl,
Mommy may be garang at times,
But know this, Mommy loves you BIG times syg.
Happy turning one sweetypie.



Comments

Popular Posts