Maaf

Salam subuh yalls.
Hari ni bangun sahur?
Kami bangun makan moii todayy.
Hehe.
Tau ke moi tu ape?
Moi is a form of bubur campur sup.
Or so my husband ajar.
Mahapkan hamba kedahan celups.
So today, during sahur my mother gives a speech on forgiving.
She said, the powerful thing to do, and you SHOULD do is every night, before tido you should maafkan eveeryyybodyy.
Yeaps. EVERYBADYYY.
kahkah. Berat nanang ok dengar everybadi tuu.
Sbb my mother said, sedangkan org yang ingkar dgn Allah pon, Allah still bagi die rejeki.
So where do we put ourself when we dont forgive?
Hrmm.
And plus , when you forgive , you can carry more positives vibes in your heart rather than that hatred of yours yg lame2 akan membusuk dan makes your heart rotten.
Honestly speaking, this one is a hard one.
For me.
Because, how can you muster courage to forgive people who hurt you the most?
I can definitely forgive. But can i do it ikhlasly?
I mean , when you forgive people, its like having a clean slate between you two right?
Can i go and hug the people who hurt me after i forgive them?
Can i see them in a good way after all the bad things they've done to me?
But, if i dont forgive, where do i put myself in front of Allah?
Cant i be ever so arrogant ?
Astaghfirullahalazim.
Ok. Trying to forgive people ikhlasly would be my #ramadhangoals la .
Allah, permudahkanla.
Berilah ketenangan hati pada hambamu ini yg aseklaa temper.
Supaya #ramadhangoals ni boleh jadik #lifegoals.
So yeah, saya memanjangkan tazkirah ibu pagi ini kepada you guys.
Mari sama2 audit diri meh.
Supaya kita semuaaaa masuk surga yg hakiki
#gengtamakpahala

Lets guys.
Be a better us.

Comments

Popular Posts