Skip to main content

Mrs Know It All


Mrs. Know It All
Well ya think you know it all
But ya don't know a thing at all
Ain't it, ain't it something y'all
When somebody tells you something 'bout you
Think that they know you more than you do
So you take it down another pill to swallow

Mrs. Bring Me Down
Well ya, ya like to bring me down, don't you?
But I ain't laying down, baby, I ain't goin' down
Can't nobody tell me how it's gonna be
Nobody's gonna make a fool out of me
Baby, you should know that I lead not follow

Oh you think that you know me, know me
That's why I'm leaving you lonely, lonely
'Cause baby you don't know a thing about me
You don't know a thing about me
You ain't got the right to tell me
When and where to go, no right to tell me
Acting like you own me lately
Yeah baby you don't know a thing about me
You don't know a thing about me

Mrs. Play Your Games
Only got yourself to blame when you want me back again
But I ain't falling back again
'Cause I'm living my truth without your lies
Let's be clear baby this is goodbye
I ain't coming back tomorrow

So what you've got the world at your feet
And you know everything about everything
But you don't
You still think I'm coming back but baby you'll see yeah...

Oh you think that you know me, know me
That's why I'm leaving you lonely, lonely
'Cause baby you don't know a thing about me
You don't know a thing about me
You ain't got the right to tell me
When and where to go, no right to tell me
Acting like you own me lately
Yeah baby you don't know a thing about me
You don't know a thing about me

Mrs. Know It All
Well ya think you know it all
But ya don't know a thing at all
Yeah baby you don't know a thing about me
You don't know a thing about me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

my ponteng-class-have-fun day..hahaha

today,i woke up and i was like so malas nak pegi clas..hahah,boleh tak?(papa,ampunkan diri ku ini..tempting owh ponteng2 class nih)nak2 lagi ade due org lagi yg mengikut..uishh,laju jelaa...hahaha..the plan was we all ponteng kelas and then went for a shoping..but happens to be kpt tak masuk duit lagi(cik zana,kasihanila diri ku ini)..hohoh..takpela,tmankan ery shuping barang2 nak prepare for the winter..mcm2 tmpt la aku jln ari nih tapi basically sume tempat2 tu aku slalu pegi..hahah,berie je..tapi kali nih sronok sbb jalan ng member2.and,kalau aku kluar tu sahih la tak sah kalau tak beli barang..dlm pade pape kedane tu,sempat aku beli sleeping bag satu..hahaha..yakin tak?(bak kate paie..ko nih,yakin je zatil)..heheh,pastu untuk menunjukkan keteroran aku la kan,ajak la diorang gi makan nandos kat star city..cewahhh~jadi penunjuk jalan..padehal baru due bulan dok sini tu..seingat aku naek bas 66..tapi untuk mensurekan lagi,i pon call laa knadia..
zatil:assalamualaikum knadia..sorry kac…

Already taken! :)

Bismillahirahminirrahimm.
i am about to write another phase of my life since the purpose of having a blog is to record every important moment of your life.
so bear with me if this post is imposible punyaa panjang.
hahah.
To date, i am now someone's FIANCE.
for an exactly A month and one day..
hewhewhew.
okay,big shock eyh?
i know.
i guess i am too.
no,i was.
but not anymore.

it all started with a kiss.eh silap.
kahkahkah
it all started with a glance at my first ever meeting at my first ever serious job.
kehkehkeh
stended ah tu,prosedure wajib: scan dulu tgk ade prospek ke tidak.
and i saw him walking into the meeting room.
b.r.e.a.t.h.l.e.s.s
"nicee.but he mustve been someone's husband"
so i brush the feeling off.
later did i know, he is someone's fiance.
okay,can live with that fact.
but still, he is the only thing that kept me going in my current office.
pegi keje,tgk kerete die terus dapat smangat.
balik keje,tgk kerete die ade terus feeling2,bagusnyeeee die n…

~when im gone~

when im gone by simple plan

I look around me
But all I seem to see
Is people going nowhere
Expecting sympathy
It's like we're going through the motions
Of a scripted destiny
Tell me where's our inspiration
If life won't wait
I guess it's up to me

Whoah
No we're not gonna waste another moment in this town
Whoah
We wont come back, the world is calling out
Whoah
Leave the past in the past gonna find the future
And misery loves company
Well so long
You'll miss me when I'm gone
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

Procrastination running circles in my head
While you sit there contemplating
you're wound up left for dead
Life is what happens
While you're busy making your excuses
Another day, another casualty
But that won't happen to me

Whoah
No we're not gonna waste another moment in this town
Whoah
We wont come back, the world is calling out
Whoah
Leave the past in the past gonna find the future
And misery loves company
Well so long
Yo…