Bismillahirahmanirahim.

Assalamualaikum people. Altho i didnt know if there is still people reading this. Haha

I was on hiatus soo long that i forgot how to write. This place where i used to rant just about anything. Bila baca all the rampants and bebel i was likee MAIGOD IS T HAT ME HELLO THERE IS SO MUCH TO LIFE RATHER THAN A BOY. Bahahaha

MOHD FADZLI ASWAN ABU BAKAR

Here is to you. I want to publicly apologize to this one person i kecam in my earlier stage of life. Because now when i tried gugling him, my entry post come up first in google search. BAHAHAHAHA. MY gudnes. I hope somehow this doesnt affect his life or what soever
Now i know its just simply takdak jodoh. Whatever things happen between us, it lead me towards my life right now. And for that i am thankful . Because my life couldnt be any happier.And i wish him eternal happiness.

Moving on.

CURRENT LIFE

I am currently married, with 2 kids in tow. Emir Harith & Aqeel Harith.
Healthy cheeky boy these gits are. Sometimes whom driving me up against the wall with their act.
Work has been the same as ever. Getting crazier. Getting more boring than ever since everbody that matters has left me in this dungeon. Mintak pindah berjuta kali pon, tak pernah dapat. Tsk .
Applying to further study in Korea, so hoping that would bring me luck. I might be broadcasting my life in Korea. Aminn

Theres a reason for this sudden urge of writing. I AM CERTAINLY NOT DOING THIS FOR ANYBODY ELSE. That, i would like to clarify. Kang ade org take credit pulak. No sayangs, i learn to blog wayyyyyyyy before you know how. I tweak my blog html codes. Haa. Duluuuu, takde tau template2 siap ni. Siapp tweak sendiri kau html codes sbb nak bagi ade 2 column la, 3 column la. Life. That time, i havent got that much responsibilities so yeah. i Tweak codes. HAHAH

I am lacking in one thing: speaking my mind up for people to understand. Because i am a thinker. One time, i am interpreting well in my mind, bile nak debate , word got me. I couldnt make those point flawless like i did in my mind. So perhaps i think maybe i need some practise? Writing it down. See things in other perspective. Then i can make people see. Or not. Doesnt really matter.

Oooh, i think i need to changed the url of this blog.
 I AM NOT TWISTEDLY FATED. I AM BLESSED IN SO MANY WAYS. Hahaha

So. Im gonna pen down at the moment. Have class to attend to.
Im so glad im writing again.


Comments

Popular Posts