stay true

i was on this topic ages ago
but i couldn't bring myself to write it.
as it bring pains to my heart
i am just wondering,
how hard it is to stay true?
or in my context, it would be men .
like is it too hard to stay true to your gf?
even your wife?
is it fun to double timing your loved one?
or was the relationship just getting plain bored and you just opt to cheat instead of breaking up?
i mean, i get it.
relationship sometimes bores you.
we fought. we stay away from each other for quite sometime.
we even ngumpat each other to our besties.
but does it have to be cheating?
come on.
ive seen how people hurt by this cheating-kind of people
i myself experience it first hand.
what bothers me is, i dont even care about the other girl
i just dont like the fact that ive been cheated.
normal kah?
i mean, tipu la tadek rase hurt tu kan.
tapi, the rage is wayyy more inflicted in myself rather than the hurt.
get it?
like, how stupid you think i am?
ade jenis tu plak, dah kantoi terang2 nih
lagii nak menafikan
and ignore the fact that die dah kantoi maut punye.
and this kind of people,paling bahyeee wohh
sbb die punye auta, pehhh
you almost can believe it
but if you think wisely using your logic,
then you'll see the lies is unbearably stupid
haha.
i just hope, my keturunan or my friends would not be one of the cheating-kind victims.
maybe, its too hard too accept the fact that your so called "the-one" screwed up
your brain starting making excuses for them
sigh.
okay.tibe2 takde idea.

till then.
tadaa~

Comments

Popular Posts