birthday treat

hey peeps.
guess what?
a very much belated happy birthday to myself!
clap clap
haha..
there goes another year for nur zatil iman
let see if i achieve much this year?
hrmm..
oh hell yeah
i managed to finished my degree!
thats a pretty much an achievement, no?
so yeah,all in all my 24th years of my life is THE awesomest ever
.and what''s great even more about it is, i get to spend every bit of it with family and friend
and to get the opportunity to spend it with this girl?
EVEN MOREEE AWESOME!!
and babe, thanks for the advance birthday treat and birthday-detoxing-massage!
i heart you even more okay.
because you are the coolest girl in the whole wide world
i could go to any other parts of the world
but i'd still chose you as my bff.
you know why she is the coolest friend ever?
for instance, i was calling her
crying about the same bastard who ruined my life all over again
the same whole story repeated again and again to her ears for yearssssss
where she has constantly reminding me of how jerk is this guy
she would still consoled and telling me that its okay
i'm gonna be okay
rather than slap it in my face with a "i-told-you-so" while she had the chances
i should be bless for this kind of friend right?
i must do something right that i deserve her as a friend.
so thank you God.
thank you for giving me such perfect kind of friend
and a very happy family to be the backbones of zatil iman.
i might be dumb to be fooled again and again
but atleast i have them, always there to help me picking up the pieces
so yeah, a great 24th years of my life!
cheers everyone!
*wink2*

Comments

Izzatul Azma said…
it's so greattttt to have u as my bff too! i heart you!

happy belated birthday syg!

Popular Posts