s.h.o.p.p.i.n.g

muahahahaha
tgk tittle pon seperti mengetahui bukann?
i went shopping today and skiped work
ahaha
gilalahhh
h&m which is my favourite store of all is having this massive sale
i think the summer sale has started,no?
there's sales all over the shops.
and i spent like err,lot?
haha..
the tops are absolutely cheap
so tak menyumbang kepada banyak membelanjaa
akan tatapiii
ade akan tatapi ye rakan2
i bought my skincare's stock
*i have to actually*
and there goes my maneyhhhhhhhh
now i know why there's a people's saying;beauty is pain
they really are a pain in the butt
i wish i have a skin like newborn babies.
flawles and mulus
pakai sabun pon tatappp mulussss
tapi hati terubat la sikit bile dapat due pouch and clinique's minis
yeay!
selfridges rawkk!
boley la bagi my sister and my mom.
hikhik.
so....
drum rolls gurl...let see the damage of the dayyy!!!


choco top with a pair of jegging.

a marshmalowy yellow shirt

my little black dress..or in this case tops! :p

last but not least,new yorkish t-shirtt!

and it cost me around 20pound.
cool gilaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
haha..
i love shopping.
did i ever tell you that?
:p

ps: pardon my quality of pictures.
phone's camera.
u know how it is.pfftttt~

Comments

Popular Posts