its been a while

..since i write huh?
haha..
im having what people called this writer's block syndrom
haha
aci tak jawapan?
and speaking of which,
someone told me..that im being poyo,berlagak to the max
sbb i conversed in english
well,most of it
i mean,bukan berlagak whatsoever
seriously ini dari hati yang luhur
english wa pon tadek la berhabuk ke fluent nak matik
berterabor jugak pronounsiation and grammar
tapi u know,when u live in an environment that conversed in fully english
ur  mind sometimes find its easier to find english words to express something
sbb u need to translate those melayu word most of the time to conversed with the locals
ala,contoh paling senang
my parents were in the navy
so we adik beradik slalu berpindah randah between stations and bases
antare bases yang paling kerap is kl and lumut,perak
so at one time you jadi kl'ian and suddenly 3 years afterthat,you jadi perak'ian
there were times when my pakcik2 will goes like
"sume2 dah ade loghat perak dahh"
when my adik bradik will start pronouncing telur as telor
haha..it is funny when i came to think about it
and know this
my mom and me will always starting conversing in nogori whenever i called home
(my dad is from melaka,my kampung is like near the border of neg 9,so mostly people back there speak nogori)
and somehow she will suddenly snap and said
"eh,apesal kite ckp nogori plak nih?tukaqqq,cheq oghang utaghaaa"
then,we'll change the loghat to utara punya loghat plak
(because my mom is anak mamiiii,penang mali..haha)
same goes to my dad,but its the other way around
haha..twisted gile
i know :p
but anyhoo..my point is
its the environment that affects you
no matter how well i conversed in english(or better,i dont)
bahsa melayu tatap di hati
saya cikgu bahasa melayu tauuuuuu
haha
even i do sounds like english with all that accent when i speak
(dont know whenever that will be)haha
sambal belacan jugak mak hayunn nokkkk!
haha

ps:im having this state when i like to hibernate and do nothing
how i wish life is that easy

Comments

Popular Posts