What if?

Do u ever wonder of the "what if's"?
What if,i never had the opurtunity of studying here?
What if,I never come and just further my degre in msia?
These questions always linger in my mind before I go to sleep.
Its like haunting me.
But I think,Allah tu Maha Mengetahui.
By coming here,I learn to be independent
(Not that before nih I sgt dependent)
I've my self esteem soar to a level that I didn't even know was there
I learn how to make people notice me.
Most importantly,I know friendship's and family's value more than I would ever know before this.
Oh,not to forget all the travelling and sightseeing.
I did make a circle of friends yg sgt niceee,baik and were there when I need them.
Sbenanye,I just called pinaz.
God,I miss herr!
I wish she was still here.and nanem too.taun nih rase pathethic gile.
Taon lepas my life was not as misery as this.
When summer comes,I'd go and lepak2 kat rumah nanem.
Bbq kat scarborough,and jalan2 uk with alep and the gang.
Tapi taon nih I understand that some pon bz dizzy.
And hell,life do sucks.
So I'm doing a shout out!
To finaz,nanem,alep,dilla,jon and whoever used to make mylife happy
I heart u guys so much!
And I do hope we can still be good friends for years to come!
Okek?*wink2*
And for izza and gg,u guys will always be the candy of my heart.

Okayla.igt nak merepek pasal rumah idaman.
Tbe2 kluar criter prenship porevah.
Pekesssss?

Taraaa~


Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

Comments

Popular Posts