l.u.c.k.y

last week and this week has been such weeks
its like living the dead
haha
ape aku merapik nih labuu
ntahla..yang pasti i'm gonna suck it up and finish up what ive already started in the 1st place
huhu..
on the other hand
keje was like okay..
smalam macam lipas kudung okey buat keje
and the result i was sleeping like a log
tak sedar hapeee..
punye la penat
even when my-talking-alarm calls
i just hushed him with a simple ngantok-la-sigh
oh,i've got myself a new talking alarm besides my berry
haha.. :P
oh god,did i tell u my berry is one annoying gadget when it comes to alarm?
it just wont stop okeh..
and nak snooze adelah sgt tensyen..
geramm occay!
okay..habes crite berry dan alarm
tadi waktu keje
while i was doing the dishes in the pantry
clinton(my colleague),came into the office for some water and started a chat with me
he ask question about my family
and he asked me why am i still single :P
haha..and i just say something like finishing study and then baru pk pasal kawen la
and suddenly die kate
"when u found a nice malaysian guy to marry with,he sure will be one lucky man"
and i laughed him off and asked him why he told me such nice thing
and he said,he have good character judgement
when he sees the way me doing my work
and the way i bring myself
he just know that i am meant to be a good wife
and he is pretty sure i am a good daughter and sister too
and that made my day! *grin*

okay2,im not being fair here
adik2ku,sile gelak
ye,saye adelah kakak yang garangg
:D

Comments

Popular Posts