twilight saga

uhuhuhu..
ive been ranting here how much i love the twilight saga
innit?
ive just watched the dvd..and god!
i kept falling in lurve with it..
since im in k.fariza's house
and she's mad about robstern apatah lagi twilight saga
ive got to read all the books!
haha..i've got the e-books already
but its tiring u know,reading it from the laptops..
and wheres the fun without actually reading it from the books rite?
haha
so..my to-do-list for tomorrow

1)pack pinggan mangkuk up
2)khatamkan the twilight saga series
3)and put those item in ebay

phew~seems easy but trust me,its not
hehe
but I'm happy here..
now that I've change the furniture's coordination in this room
it really give me this cosy feeling..
apetak nye..just imagine eh,
my room siap ade tv+digital transmitter lagii
how good is that?
on top of that,ive get to eat pretty much evrything
free~
oh and yes,i got paid to do this
so,arent im the luckiest employee on the whole wide world?
haha
plus plus plus...k.fariza is being soooo kind to meee!
haha..I've had so much fun here
okay..new moon memanggil2 tu
later peeps!

Comments

Popular Posts