i dreamt off

few days ago..
when i having an usual ym conversation with my friend
he asked me something that struck me.

him:what is your dream zatil?
me:ade job yang secure,bleh tanggung slese idup makan pakai,ade my own family,and jage my parents.
him:nope..thats life.i asked you,what do you really want?
me:....

seriesly.
i havent figure out what i really want.i actually was going to say being a wife and mother to my family.haha..like sriyesly.thats what i want to do.happy and blissed.surrounded with people who loves me,hidup yang slese.tapi i am still wandering.what do i really want?because all my dream was alhamdulillah granted by Allah.ive got a chance to study abroad, got a chance to go see other places.what else do i want rite?

tapi

manusia tak penah rase cukop.thats why.ive got all this,tapi in some way,i felt jealous towards my friends who are actually studying kat ipta. i havent got to experience that.skelas ng org mlayu,which will be more happening,more bonding.ade mapley untuk lepak2.tgk wayang gune student card.and yet those people were actually thinking im so much more lucky than they are.
they have no idea.

so now..
im starting to find my way.what do i really want to be.
baru tersdar yang i leka for this two years of my life.
thats y Allah tarik balik nikmat.
sbb ive forgotten what its like to be someone.
someone with ambitions.
someone with dream.

sekian self reminder untuk hari ini.

Comments

Izzatul Azma said…
hey
manusia mmg x penah cukup ngan apa yg ada lah babe.. that's why u rs ipta students are luckier.. while dorang lak fikir u are much lucky than they are..

syukur is the best way to be.. hahaha.. aku mcm penah jmp ayat neh :P
Zatil Iman said…
ahaha

yeap..syukur is the best way to bee

wakakakakaka

Popular Posts