happy fathers day,Mr.Abu Bakar!

hrmm..where should i start?
i dont know where to start.
i just wish a simple "happy fathers day" wish to him
maybe im just too shy to express what i felt towards him.
and if i were to elaborate what my father has done for me,
tak tertulis rasenye
okay
me and my dad were not that close when i was little
through out my rebellious teenage year
we even barely spoken in 1 year
at that time,i love to find peace in my moms arms and thots
more like mummy's girl
(today pon still mummy's girl)
haha reason being?
aku suke sgt bergayut!
and mr.burn being himself,
confirm la marah dok membazir beratus2 kat bil telepon je.
mr.burn sgt garang okek
u name it,ape je aku tak penah kene
sumeee penahh
tapi i know...he do it out of love
ade penah skali when i was standard 5,he cought me cheating and stealing
memang cukop2 die bagi aku.
and i was sobbing badly in my bedroom,tibe2 he knocks.
he came in and consoled me.with TEARS in his eyes,i cant barely see it.
knowing him,i know that day i mustve done sumthing bad to hurt him.
he just want me to be a good girl.
thats it.nuthing else.
through time,we became close
he's funny,very funny..sriyes okek
he has this one habit that tak suke aku bangun lambat tau
so evry weekend,he send one of my twin brother to kejut kitorang(by knocking LOUDLYY).
and slagi kitorang tak bgn,slagi tu la die akan keep on sending those boys(poor them)
so,what i do is..
i bgn and pegi baring balik dlm bilik die.
and he's off to bathroom la
tapi before that,otw nak pegi toilet tu,
he LIKEEEEs to guyang2 buntut(bajet hensem plus cumel) sambil jalan macam org nak bersilat tu
hahahaa
tak masuk lagi bab die saje buat2 ngantok time bawak kerete
saje nak bagi aku ng nabila menjerit2 kat blakang.
mama bengangg jee...menganggu konsentrasi die nak tido kat depan
(he did it purposely okekk,trust me)
on the day i left for uk,
all my pakcik makcik was theree..and from there
i know he's proud of me
(balik cuti pon,sekampung yang dtg hantar aku kat klia)
haha
when its my time to masuk departure hall,my mom start to cry
like realyy cry..aku pon melalak la time tu of course
note:my family is not a big fan of pda
(to nanem:pda means public display of affection..haha)
my parents ecspecially
so when its my turn to salam and hug die
i can sense disebalik he-he(menyerongeh) die tu
his voice is breaking.
haih
ni,lagi skali
with the current situation
ive brought nuthing but disgrace to him
im sorry papa
i am.
if only u know how it breaks my heart to break those news to u.
but he still stand beside me
saying its okay when the world is against me

and no matter how far i go,
i looked back and knowing that i have one kicked arse parents
jatuh la brape kali pon.
i dont mind
because they are my backbone
and with them by myside,i could tackle the world
i know i can
i just need to stop giving up.

by the way
HAPPY FATHERS DAY DADDY!


and yeah,im proud to be Miss Abu Bakar!

Comments

Popular Posts