im thru

done~
pass up the coursework
im having some issue with myself lately
couldnt even have the time to bother with this blog
sorry peeps,for those yang menanti ke'update'an blog nih
kalau takde,takpe
im writing for the artistic side of me
hahah
so..its not too late to wish eid mubarak to those muslims out there rite?
eid mubarak!
my eid was so damn bored
like takde makne
i just lying at the couch like any other day
same goes with my burthday
no super duper delicacies as kna pon pegi liverpool
it is not that takde k.na i cant cook
its just that i dont have the mood to celebrate raye dalam pade coursework tak siap,demam dan memacam hal berbangkit
got me?
so people out there in Malaysia,
sile bersyukur ade cuti umum okeh
as for my birthday
tahun nih,ive got 2 pressie
nasebla ade org igt jugak birthday i
tapi takpe,like i said before..im used to it
so kepade chaq and fifah
THANKS a lot for the pressie
chaq got me an elizabeth arden(arden beauty) EDP

and fifah got me a suweet halter neck dress from next..


thanks..
i love both of it
as for the stalker or admirer of this blog os shall i say me?
ahahaha
the psp or nintendo ds lite offer still opens okay..
jgn segan silu pos kat i..
muahahahahahahhaha
im losing it~
i know
duhhh~

Comments

Izzatul Azma said…
is that u in the mirror?
wearing that halter make u much more slimmer babe!

cecepat coming back okey, i wanna get ur sumthing ;)
Zatil Iman said…
haha
of course la its me
am i?
wah3..
i think im getting slimmer la..
werent i?

how i wish i can just blink my eyes and
pufff
sampai melesia..
huhu

Popular Posts