birthday gurl

dikale kedemaman ku makin tidak menunjukkan tande mahu sembuh
i had this chat with kefa..
talking bout one hilarious email
sempena my birthday
and i am being such a tak malu person
keep on merengek for my birthday present
to kefa,
to chaq
to so many other people la
the thing is..
just once,
i need people to appreciated my birthday
it was always me yang igt people's birthday
do the celebration thingy
the picking gift part..
but when my time comes?
slalunye dulu alasan my birthday slalu jatuh on cuti skolah
tapi to get the real picture,
it was never about the cuti skolah or else
ahahahaha..entry nih tak bermaksud nak get sympathize
but just so u know
to my peminat2 rahsia:a nintendo ds lite or psp will do
wakakakakakaka

by the way,
happy birthday zatil iman!

Comments

Izzatul Azma said…
happy birthday kak!
nak hadiah meh balik mesia cepat2 :D
Saridah Ibrahim said…
dear sayang,

Happy birthday, sorry sangat mama tak sempat nak ucapkan and tak de hadian for now, for later tu mungkin papa kasi smart 4 kot???heheheheheheheheheh

so take care,get well soon. study hard and may Allah bless you always my dear.

love

mama
Gg said…
hey babe.
i know that it is too late to wish u here. but i nak jgk wish u here. err, mcm pening je statement tu..haha. anyway, happy birtday tau! i wish u a very good luck in ur study, love n life. a wish that i said hundreds time since ages. haha

Popular Posts