Adapting

Heh.
Its been a while since last time i properly write in here.
Kadang2 rase mcm too much of a hassle nak mengarang (i like to read more rather than writing)
Tapi bile tgk entry2 lame, mcm syiok jugak.
And ade few entries macam, were i like this back then? *cringe moment 
Kahkah
Terutama zaman2 hung up dengan guys omaigod 
Bace balik entry2 with my girlfriends.
Who knew that one day i wouldnt even be speaking to her.
Life is funny right?
Things would take its turn in the craziest strangest way.
But i have to admit. Dlu sis egoistic gilah yeh. Hahaha
Allahuakbar. Darah mudaa.
Now tak kuasa nak melantun2 marah demi menegakkan principle sendiri.
So taking this oppurtunity, i am sorry if in anyways my kind of doing hurts you beautiful souls.
Anggapla khilaf sis sebagai manuksiaa. Agitchew.
So talking about adapting.
Yeps. Adapting to life with a newborn.
Amagadd. Never did i feel so tired.
The shortest pantang ever at my mom's.
2weeks and am back in our little house we called home.
Gotta prep emir for his Year 1. 
And Aqeel is going for his pra sekolah.
At certain point, am glad i did what i have to do. But boy, dont i wish all the responsibilities were not mine to care so that i can be selfish and care only about myself.
So yeap. So tired when all i do is caring for the baby.
Especially when she's collicky and i dont even have time to bathe.
Back at my moms, when she's collicky, theres nabilah who would take her from me so that i can have my time to compose myself(and not being mental)
And my mom too. She's the bomb when it comes to massaging colicky baby.
I have my persons who would make sure i am not even slightly hungry.
Gahh.
I missedd themmm.
Even right now they checked in with me to make sure i am ok handling the kids.
Reminding me to take my meals on time.
Sis rinduuu.
But this is life. Bak kate kawan sis, dunia adalah tempat untuk berpenat lelah.


Introducing our newest addition, baby A.
Weight at birth: 4.3kg yalls.
Champion okay mummy push awak keluar. 
Hahah
Now weighing 5.5kg at 1month old.

Looking back at this picture,
Yep. All this are worthwhile.
So marilah #teamnosleep
Its mommy duties calling.
Talk to yall soonest!

Comments

Popular Posts