Overwhelmed


Hi peeps.
Hows life treating you?
As of right now, right at this moment what i feel is overwhelmed.
Too much happening in one time.
Harini sistur ade external audit for audit pematuhan mqa.
So far for my part alhamdulillah ok la.
But still ade few parts yg kene ammend here and there 
Its okay. Parts and parcell of life .
Tujuan sis menulis pade malam nan hening ni, to let go some of my steam off.
Things has been stressfull in the office
Terlampau banyak bende nak kene capai.
Not to mention keje sis asek outstation ja. 
But alhamdulillah, husband has been so supportive. 
He's kinda get it that things has been pretty hectic and stressfull.
So everyday, before picking up kids, he would made sure we have some teh ais moment to let go the steam off. And yes, also to make sure that i eat because sometimes (read:all the time) i skipped lunch.
After i delivered inara, my life has turned in a 360 degrees angle.
I no longer care what people thinks of me, i treated everybody the same (without being judgemental), and apparently i just take my life one piece at a time.
Opkos la ade glitch here and there
But life was a-ok, despite all the hurdle that came my way.

Update: it takes me 4days to habiskan entry rempanan ini and i am nowhere near complete. Hahah. Guess am too old for this shyte anyways.

So about my steam,hrmm.
I have taken measures appropriately to solve the problem.
Hopefully it would be settled in near future.
Audit goes well(atleast for my part)
And i am out for another cycle of outstation.
Guess, we make the best out of anything that comes our ways.
I hope u do too.

Ps: gambar adelah gamba kete org yg sis tabrak di persimpangan dilemma ofis sizs. Sibuk sgt on the phone waktu nak pi amek anak sekolah, ku langgar kete org. Haha. Nak jadikan cite, sis langgar kete anak pengasuh sisz. And she refused to receive any amount of compensationn. Geramm tau. Tapi im gonna get her the beg she wanted. Tak sedapla langgar kete org pehtu xnak amik duit pulak. Rezeki sis jumpe org baik2 ni. Alhamdulillahhh. Semoga dia dan keluarga dimurahkan rejeki slalu.


Comments

Popular Posts