10mins break in between work

Alohaa babes!!
Work is super crazy right now 
i dont even have the energy when my workhour ends.
so slalunye, hubs akan ajak dinner siap2 and tapau for the kids.
to be honest, i kinda like it.
its like taking our own sweet time 
asking about each other's day.
and sometimes, i would like to load off all my stress in the office to him
* because workload right now is just super crazy with back to back meetings and 1 thing sis hate is super lengthy meetings and i tend to attend those meetings a lot lately.
the good thing about loading off to him is, he always has the best intentions of everything.
and gimme such a brilliant solution.
and he always took care of the kids when im slacking off ie: tertidor awal..
hahah!
so much brownies point he got! hikhik
And the kids, masyaAllah.
Such a gift sent from heaven.
Emir is acting all brother-ish . Took care of his siblings.
Ajak adik makan. Tanya nak apple tak?
Ade one day tu, mummeyh suh kemas bilik die. And he comes to me and said " Mummeyh, dah siapp"
Slalunye dah siap tu ikut dan je la.
Tapi when i go and check, die kemas ikut spesifikasi mamii.#proudmoment
Abah punye sonok, teruih blanje ice cream mekdonel seround walaupon its already 10pm . Haha.

Kemaskannnnnn? Hahah

In the midst of everything, Ive got a really disheartening news.
One of my students got cancer.
Sedih gile pelis.
He is such a bright student,  and a very polite one.
Dahla hemsem.
Aritu waktu result last semester keluar, he is one of my students that massage me a thank you note.


Dear student,
my heart goes wholeheartedly to you and your family.
May in this trying times, you were given strength to fight this dirty C.
Dont worry, our prayers will always be for you.
I will see you soon indeed when class starts ok? 
Sometimes, mesej yang macam ni membuatkan everything is worthwhile.
Rase mcm , all my efforts juggling between classes and all those crazy meetings and outstation-bengkel made it through life.
This kind of things that makes me pull through my crazy worklife right now.
Jenis senang terhibur memang gini. Haha
Im gonna pen down right now.
Taking my 10minutes breaks to remind myself that despite whatever things that happens in my life right now, I have so much more to be thankful for.

PS: I need vacation stat! Nice comfy bed, with a tub. Black out windows and of course, kids-free. HAHAHAHAHA



Comments

Popular Posts