MRO : Week 1

*blow dust
Hello dear diary.
Its been a long time.
Sorry. Work got crayyzee.
I was travelling for work literally every week.
And we were scheduled for audit pematuhan, so kinda bz sorting out the documents needed to be submitted to mqa.
And i dont have any idea why im explaining myself. To my own diary. Haha.
I guess its justifiying for myself kot?
I dont know.
And suddenly bam! Movement restriction order came.
My class got halt. My work got halt. 
My heart goes to all those affected by the vicious covid 19.
Atleast come end month, i still got my paycheck innit?
So i am not complaining.
But let me warn you, im gonna whine . Teehee
So, MRO.
I was spending 1st few days being such a domestic goddess.
Cooking, cleaning, entertaining bored kids, laundrying.
My god. Hats off to all the housewives out thereee.
How did you guyss livee?
I am keeping my sanity by giving tv to my kids. #badmotha but what the hell, dont judge. Lol.
I even madee karipapp u guys wont believe it. Haha.
So lately, i am so fuxking fed up with social media. 
Like literally 
Because, basically the netizens always have something to say. 
Baik ka buruk ka.
ALWAYS ok.
Like ketua keluarga pegi beli barang. 
Isnt it too petty to even argue about it?
Haiyoh. 
So people, lets educate our kids to be the kind of guy who can go groceries shopping by their own.
The kind of guy who can be relied upon.
Kalau generation bapak nye begitu, makanya let us makes this world a better place for living by making our younger generations NOTHING like their dads generation.
Kadang2 bahagia betul bile tak tgk phone.
Risau tgk update covid ni satu hal, tgk pangai netizen pon satu hal.
Heyyy
Maghoh rasenye.
I am losing my sanityy if this were to be prolonged.
Ya Allah, please help us.
End this.
Only You know whats best for us Your servant.
 
kids being kids. They were bored, so jadi ultraman ribut la ketiga2nya . Yes, termasuk si kenteng.
i am not kidding ok when i said domestic goddesss. 
Kau tgkk, slepas 10thn tak masak, kari ayam terusss chuols. 
Ha mampuuu. Bahahahahaha


karipapp homemade siap kelim sendiri pelis.
Ha gitcheww.
So yeah.
Its a once in a blue moon punya cita.
Maybe next i buat karipap when i have menantu?
Bahahahahahaha
Lets not hope thats not the case.

So, im gonna hit the sack.
Its been a long day.
Nighty nite dear diary.

Comments

Popular Posts