Saturday

Here i am, netflixing at 2.58am.

My god. My precious me time. 

Anyhow, suddenly petang tadi ive been reading my old entry.

Reminiscing the good old days. 

I sounded very happy with my life. 

I sounded, different that i really wanted to be her again. 

I really wanted to be her and forget my sappy past. 

I wanted to forget the part when i became less worthy. 

Heh. One can wish. 

Moving on, today hubsies brought us to pizza hut for ifthor. 

Once we seated, emir shows his two finger and says "2 air eh"  to the waiter😂

My baby boy has grown up so fast he even walloped 2 slices of pizza 

*emir's a picky eater so having him eat pizza is like magical wonders😂

On the other note, i am liking ramadhan so farr. 

Like super love. 

And i hope this ramadhan would be my best ever ramadhan. 

This post is so random i have to stop. Haha

Goodnight diary. 



Comments

Popular Posts