Happy birthday baby boy!



Happy birthday sweetheart.
Its been a wonderful 2years of being your mother.
I still remember clearly the day you were born.
The pain was beyond excruciating.
I was literally crying. Losing hope.
But your abah said, keep going.
I believe his words were
"Skejap je lagi sakit syg. Lepas ni we can go get your mcd" 
Bahahahaha.
With that, i muster all the strenght that ive left
And there you are.
Angelic cry to my ears.
And poof! All the pain were gone.
Just like that.
Your father was so extremely happy that he kissed me in front of all the nurses and the doctors.
Oh the look on his face.
I could never forget.
That is the only bit i love when i laboured.
Not the pain.
And the wait.
But you and your abah's face.

Dear baby boy,
I love you wholeheartedly.
Come what may, ill protect you till the last breath of mine.
Mummey hopes youll become a fine gentleman someday and may your life filled with happines, barakah and lots of love.


Happy 2nd birthday sayang.
And many more to come, insyaAllah.


Mummy loves you.

Comments

Popular Posts