off life and korean drama

helo pipols
its FriYEAYY!
vavavava
lame ahkak tak hapdet
nothing to write actually
plus ive been busy travelling these past month
work purpose.
which mean, im barely home
and i barely got to see my boys
and not to mention my house is super chaotic.
so this week, ( after turning down one outstation ( thank you puts for understanding))
ive get to do all those the above.
ive get to spent time with my boys
got to clear all the dirty laundry together with housekeeping
and to add things, mummy's gotta cook.
haha. poor emir, he's on hunger strike.
rupa2nya, strike tamau makan luar dah.
i cooked a simple meal, he wallop the whole plate at one go.
im such a bad mother, i know.
but working is part of me.
i love being this busy. (except for the fact i cannot see my boys often)

So, moving on.
this week also, ive got the time to masuk class and all
tidak dilupekan yeh ive stumbled upon one korean drama ni.
its like web drama or something.
its only 17min++ per episode
and it has 20 episode.
Go Ho's Starry Night.


omai omai,you guyss shouldd watchhhhh
ive got to be all giddy and childish again watchingg thisss.
It takes me to the time when i was at that age,
in between work and going after someone at work.
kahkahkah
Ahh. Those time.
But i love that it left me with those good vibes.
it fired up the flames in me which has been nearly put out by beaches.
it reminds me of how a good catch i am.
of how carefree i was.
of how happy i was at that time.
so, people.
take a good look of former you.
when things get harder, always remember.
Deep inside, there is still the old you
The very same person.
The flaming hot person.
The carefree you.
Besides, Allah is always there even you reach rockbottom.

So be that AWESOME you, ok pipol?

Comments

Popular Posts