dear diary.

dear diary,
the world again has been cruel towards me.
call me drama quenn i dont care.
call ibu dan bapa
harusla kene ceramah.
Dear diary,
i am torn up between being nice or being bold.
i wanna be likeable.
but being likeable puts u in so much shit.
sriyesly.
so mucho okay.
if i be one bold person,
my life is going to be so much easier.
i can say whatever things that suits ne.
i can be bold.
if i want to.
but what if people hates me?
what if one day no one will like me?
i know i am making a big deal out of this.
i wish you can understand me.
and i know u wont judge me.
because you are my diary
you shuld be on my side,yes?
Dear diary,
decisions decisions.
hrmmmm.
bold?
nice likeable girl?
bold?
nice likeable girl?
okay.
im gonna stick to this.
Fuhhh.
im gonna be one ...........


to be continue.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Izzatul Azma said…
aku menantikan sambungan cerita ini :D

Popular Posts