life is a race.

heloooooo*echoes*
ehem2.
hi all.in case u forgotten about me already*because of the lack of update*
let me introduce myself again
name saya zatil.
anda boley panggey saye zatil erm..comel.
hahah.
gosh.its been a while huh?
my life is so dull that i dont have anything to write anymore.
but lately i found one spark that might as well intrigue me to write again.<--ayat pancing org.haha
this blog used to be a very very personal space for me.
a place where i can be anonymous and just write whatever comes to me mind.
okay,not so much la when i used real name character.
but still, as i am not one popular blogger if you must say.
and im happy and contented with my life.
im not always lucky in love, but i am blessed to have a very loving and beautiful family.
so, scene2 aku-minat-one-guy-and-then-that-guy-tak-pandang-aku-pon adelah slalu sgt terjadi dlm hidup guwe.
haha.
tambahan pula,sayep ni pemalu org nye.
in terms of approaching la.
i can just gilaaaa minat kat one personnn
tapi name nak approach,erm,sgt susah.
nak nak lagi when i know theres other person who likes him too.
i can be all like"takpela,im not as pretty or as nice as those other.so diam2 minat sudah"
so what happen is, i will just sit quietly observing that person yang aku minat.
kadang2 tu, i can go crayzee over little details like..
"wehhh...dotdot senyum kat akuuuu"
"wehhh...harini kitorang pakai baju samee"
"wehhh...harini aku pegi ofis die lalu bertindak sperti seorang mongek krane glabah"
"wehhhh....harini kitorang meeting and i see him sitting in front of his peminat.frust guwe."
(ini adelah contohla ye.tiada kene mengena dgn yang hidup mahupon yang mati)
haha.gile,i know.tell me about it.
yang slalu jadik mangse daku adelah izza and my sister.
and i can be all giddy, and no one larat nak layan haku.tsk tsk.
but again,im lucky okay at least my bestfren and my sister nak layan gedikness aku sengsorang.
fuh.panjang mukadimah i,youuuu
haha.kembali kepada point utama.
so, a person like me, doesnt even entitled to be considered as a competitor.
you dont have to mentally abuse me just to let me get the idea that it is imposible for a guy to like me.
ye makcik, wa tau wa tak cantik.
so,you dont have to pasak that idea into my brain like EVERYDAY.
seriously, i get the idea okey?
why do u think im keeping cool as for evrytime u mesej me that he goes out with you la
when you show me ur conversation history on ur phone la.
when you DARE to say he's not interested in kluar with me as he was messaging you all the way when we were out.
adoih.
penatla hokeh nak rase down dgn diri sendiri.
penat nak rase im not worth it and there would be nooo guy will like me.
seriously.penat.
fuhh.lame dah tak buat entry meluahkan prasaan.cecebabb.
ahahaha.
izza pon tau,slagi aku boleh endure, ill endure the pain.
tapi, when aku tak larat,that is the best signal to shut up.
to all the mean girl outthere, stop abusing others mentally.
seriously, we know where we stand.
sekian entry emo pade kali ini.
and maybe, just maybe
i will be writing soon :)
tata girls!

Comments

Izzatul Azma said…
ohhhh dan bila aku mengomen secara keji di FB, anda delete ye!! Haha

takpelah, i know it's hurt. tp kalau lagi dilayan lagi sakit.. so try to ignore HER. not THEM.

all the best girl

Popular Posts