its all about me me me me..



Cause I'm all about him, him, him, him, him
And he's all about me, me, me, me, me
And we don't give a dang, dang, dang, dang, dang
About nobody-e-e-e

Never ever met a guy so fly
Got me hooked like apple pie, I
Think I'm falling and I don't know why
But I won't fight these butterflies

And I swear what we have is just super cool
The way he's always in my head like a Bluetooth
I got a text from him, he said come through
Told me that he wants to kick it, Kung Fu
Don't do nothing much at all
Just we and his boys watching football
He asked for a kiss (Muah) So I gave him two
He said, "Well, thank you, baby," I said, "You're welcome, boo"
-Auburn-



oh my god!
this song is like SUPER CUTE.
its officially on repeat in my playlist.
make me wanna fall in love again and again and againn.
god,please let me be in love.
please help me move on.
to be not in love is just plain shucks.
boley pegi bukit cerakah jalan2, naek beskal, tgk sunset.ecehh
feeling2 rumantis gitu.
ye dok cik sweethoney?
and do listen to this song, okek peeps?
its titled All about him by Auburn.
a little note on work side*sigh*
i dont think im doing such a good work in delivering lecture
i'm having a very hard time translating words from English to Bahasa
i mean, i'm not even that good in English
but yet for some word that sometimes its so familiar in English
caused me juggling and stutter.
for instance, what in the hell literature review suppose to mean in Bahasa?
and thanks to urs truly for not knowing,i need to ask my pairing partner in class
which makes me look more inexperienced than ever in front of my student
so not cool!
and fyi, literature review in bahasa would be KAJIAN LITERASI.
okey zatil iman, take note.
noted.
and i have HARD TIME starting the class and ending them
the situation would be like this

Mule kelas
*zatil masuk kelas*
*zatil tanye student: dah breakfast belom?*
(yeah i know.how lame is it?tell me about it!grrr)
Abes kelas
*zatil blah dari kelas sambil slowly said thank you kelas which hardly can be heard by the whole class*

tak masuk lagi bab aku tulis kat whiteboard campur2 bahasa and english
and keep rubbing the words when i noticed its in english.
looking like a total idiot.
haha
its hard being an educationists, u know?
but i'm still new in this area.
so theres more room to grow and be excellent.
and  i'm gonna try my best.
caiyok cik iman!



Comments

Izzatul Azma said…
takpeee.. anda akan blajar cara handle student suatu hari nnt. hihi. gdluck babeee

eh, apesal kena ada bf br leh g bukit cerakah. no no no .. g ngan aku pun bolehhh :D
cikhajar said…
cikgu zatil, i dont know what what... bleh tak ckp camtuh???

Popular Posts