and remind me again why do i need a guy?

hey peeps!
how are you guys?
my life is finee.despite kerja and what not
weewitt
dah boleh masukkkan kerja dalam vocabulary hidupp
hahah
who knows lepas ni bley masukkan vocab boyfie?or fiancee perhaps?
hahaha
in my dreams!
so not kene ng tajuk okekk!
my point being..
aritu ive got my first gaji.
not that this is  my first job or something
tapi still
the feeling of spending your own money without even have to consult anyone to buy whatever you feel necessary(including unnecessary stuff in other's eyes)
i've spent it BIG time on make up collection.
haha
i JUST LOVE spending money on make ups
its like my own personal investment.
you see,i am not born with baby-like face skin
i have very problematic skin
where people get concerned just to see im make-upless
they will start shoving me tons of skincare product
hello,i know i have problematic skin and i am working on it peopleeee
stop shoving me your product!
haha.
emo tibe2.motif?
anyways,dgn gaji ku itu
i spent it on some b.e.n.e.f.i.t.'s stuff
which turns to be the ever awesomest thing everrrr
you should go to benefit counter and try their girl.meets.pearl and that.girl range
gosh!
i am so in love with them that i wear them almost every day to work.
haha..
so much for natural beauty huh?
as for work,i have nothing much comment on it.
there is some silly incidents here and there
but i chose not to brag about it.
i meant,why talk about a bunch of stupid kid who just about to learn to be independent right?
my phase were long gone.
teeheee.
and ive got nobody to prove myself to.
so,hence th etoast!
haha.
okay,im babbling
see you again when finger meets keyboards.
(and i cannot promise you when)
hehe
toodles people!

Comments

Izzatul Azma said…
yeah, u r one big spender. hihi. spend wisely my dear. next time kita huha2 lagik! :D

p/s i really love having my bff here and praying hard that u wont be posting to perlis.

Popular Posts