Messy

Its one o'clock in the morning and I'm nowhere near sleeping.
Haha
Been trying to adjust my body clock
Slame ni tido kol 6pagi.
Tibe2 nak tdo kol 12,mmg merempanla kan badan haku.
But days without study are a bliss.
Am trying to be more help to k.na than before.
Caye x,during the whole submission period my room was a mess.
Like,literally a mess.
Nak jalan pon kene kuis2 baju atas lantai.
The only tmpt yang clear is my katil and my meja.
Muahahahahha
So stelah mendapat kemerdekaan,procrastination has been keeping me from tiding up my room(not to mention a mountain pile full of dirty laundry)
So,mulai mnggu ini,daku sudah merebus sikit2 procrastination ini buat soup for the souls
And taraaaa..
A pile of clean laundry and a clean room indeed.
Yeay me!!
Haha
I've also help k.na masak2 sikit and guess what we did today because of the free time?
Kuih mazola I tell uuu!
Haha..yummey plak tu rasanya.
Bangga jap puan saridah anak die tere buat kuey.
Hak3.

See..I don't have anything interesting to update
Just same old same old story with the saame mainpoint-zatil malas-
Haha

Hence the hiatus of this blog
Sorry folks! :p
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

Comments

Popular Posts