Already taken! :)

Bismillahirahminirrahimm.
i am about to write another phase of my life since the purpose of having a blog is to record every important moment of your life.
so bear with me if this post is imposible punyaa panjang.
hahah.
To date, i am now someone's FIANCE.
for an exactly A month and one day..
hewhewhew.
okay,big shock eyh?
i know.
i guess i am too.
no,i was.
but not anymore.

it all started with a kiss.eh silap.
kahkahkah
it all started with a glance at my first ever meeting at my first ever serious job.
kehkehkeh
stended ah tu,prosedure wajib: scan dulu tgk ade prospek ke tidak.
and i saw him walking into the meeting room.
b.r.e.a.t.h.l.e.s.s
"nicee.but he mustve been someone's husband"
so i brush the feeling off.
later did i know, he is someone's fiance.
okay,can live with that fact.
but still, he is the only thing that kept me going in my current office.
pegi keje,tgk kerete die terus dapat smangat.
balik keje,tgk kerete die ade terus feeling2,bagusnyeeee die nih tak balik lagi.
haha.super lame,i KNOW.
until one day i received a text from him

"salam,tgh buat ape tu?.kenal tak siape nih?"

and there,our friendship blooms.
the dinner date.
the endless late night text.
the never ending topic while having a conversation.
and from there i learn the SWEETEST fact ever : he is SINGLE.
kehkehkeh
terus rase macam eh ehh,ade chance siot!
hekhek
but again, hard cold fact resurfaced.
mamat ni ramai peminat.
like seriously yang hardcore punye peminat.
by hard core,trust me.it really was.
i am having such a hard time by just being his friend.
kene pulau, gado ng colleague
huihh.itu baru cara2 jadik kawan tu.
oh,give up tu memang lame dah.
i dont even dare of dreaming making him mine.
and i told myself,im settled by just having him as my friend.
and he is a good friend indeed.
he is always there backing me up.
when i dont have the ground to stand against the world.
he is always there, listening to my rampage.
he is always there, ajak sayep ke bazar ramadhan when no one else would go with me.
for that, i am truly grateful.
and i seriously contented if he was only destined to be my good friend. :)

THEN,

things got pretty smooth.
no more gila-punya-admire act.
and we remain good friend
tapi dah slow a bit la.
takde ah text sampai bersengkang2 mate.

Dulu:
4.am in the morning :
he : tak ngantok lagi ke?
me : uish,taklah.segar bugarr lagi ni *texting with eyes closed on*

Sekarang:
1 am in the morning:
he : ngantok tak?
me: *already asleep*

kahkahkah
gila dah masuk comfort zone dah nih.
at this point of time,
korek hidung pon boleh depan2 der.
hahah
until i heard he is transferring, to his hometown.
which is thousand miles from here.
many sleepless night, thinking about this.
i made one BLUNT decision.
i must confess to him.
i must let him know, how i felt.
because,i dont think i can survive if i cant see his car at the office.
i dont think i can survive another day here without seeing his cheeky face.
i can but i REFUSED to.
so with a 12mins sound clip that i send to him,
that change my life forever.

and tanggal 24th of March 2012,
its officiall i am his fiance.
the feeling?
guwa kan cool,harusla cool aje.
tapi surreal tu masih ade la
gile kauu dapat tunang dgn mamat pojaan hati.
mind you,tak bercinta okay?
kahkahkah
and looking back at the pictures captured on the day,
i know i was happy it was so obvious it shows on the pictures.
its either im grinning ears to ears or im laughing.
Many thanks to mummey,nabilah,and basically my family for making the ceremony a fun one thats for sure.
And to bestie Izza and also Najiha Jamal,
you guys know you rock by always be there when im in need and keeping my feet on the ground.
And for future in laws's family, thanks for being a great support.i feel welcomed in your family :)

As for incek tunang,
i know ive been hard on you
for that im sorry.
i know i am such a hardnut case for you to handle.
but im adjusting.
bear with me,will ya?
( and aku tau die tak bace pon blog guwe.kahkah.saje being dramatic kat blog senirik)
last but not least,

"Oh I swear to you
I'll be there for you
This is not a drive by

Just a shy girl looking for a two-ply
Hefty bag to hold my love
When you move me everything is groovy
They don't like it sue me
Mmm the way you do me
Oh I swear to you
I'll be there for you
This is not a drive by"
-Train-



peace out yalls!


Comments

Popular Posts