single-booked-already taken.

okay.
i am guilty as charged.
yeah yeah, i am one hell of a pemalas person.
i know that.
hikhik
so here goes

THIS ENTRY IS SPECIALLY DEDICATED TO ONE OF MY FAVORITE GIRL IN THE WORLD

NAJIHA JAMAL!!

babe,
i know i havent been the best-est of myself lately for you.
im late for your engagement.
there some misunderstanding during the solemnization night.
yada yada yada.
but trust  me on this,you will always be that girl i wanna call when im happy or sad or just as feeling kinky*hikhik*
you will always be that twin sister i never had.
the one i turn to when i need real advice
izza's dont count as she is as emo as me.
mintakmahapcikmadumanis.#fact nih.kahkahkah
like iim said,you will always be the mature one among us.
when i heard about you and kerol,
erm my first reaction was "man,im gonna lose another friend to a man"
and i started to shok sendiri sendiri punye sedey.
thats why i havent call you that much before your e-day
kinda sad because when its izza's time
i am so overly happy that when she's taken
i came down crashing.
so i tell myself,thats it.
im gonna be moderate this time.
but trust me.i am happy for you.
happy dat when i look at you acting all gooey with kerol,my heart just flutter.
you and kerol are match made in heaven
you speak the same accent (jawa that is.haha)
he treated you nice
and oh not to forget,HE IS SUPERB when it comes to handle gg-beware-im-so-fragile.
remember all those late night calls between us?
kinda miss that.
kinda miss the time when i snuggled in your bed when we were in taayah.
we felt like real sisters.
kinda miss the time when we merepek about texas,us.
remember?
before,its only izza who spoke makcik2's language,periuk la,nak masak ape la
now you are joining the group!
haha.
masaklah aku nak melayan due ogr makcik2.

najiha jamal,
again.
im not good at expressing my feeling.
sometimes my action dont speak my heart.
and i really hope dat i dont hurt you along the process of accepting that now you are someone's wife.
finally,i am happy.
that both of my favorite girl has been well kept.
well taken care of.
and i am contented that you found your happines,
your soulmate.
your other-half.
and thank you.
for being in mylife.
for being that part who never give up on me
no matter how sometimes i can be mean or just simply ignorant.
you girls mean a lot to me.
there are times i feel like i wanna strangle each one of you
oh but gg,mostly when it comes to you ,aku slalu takot la.
kahkahkah
but you guys will always be that one person im gonna wanna call in the midnight
thinking,"hey i miss you"
and,i meant this
you,you CAN ALWAYS depend on me.
no matter how hopeless i can be sometime.
oh man,sedih plak memikirkan
makin besar kite,makin banyak tanggungjawabnye.
tapi,this friendship
this sisterhood will never lose its bond.
i know.
i just happen to know that.
last but not least,
congratulation on your wedding,newlywed!
and know this,you will always be that special person who has kept its place in my heart for such a long time!
i love you kahkak.
and i wish you all the happiness in the world.
be a good wife, and if Allah permit,be a good mother.
make me proud okay?
you are not my best friend for no apparent reason :)

this is my girl.now she's khairull's woman.

till then,
im signing off.

Comments

Izzatul Azma said…
you are very good at words. Hahahaa padanlah pun hopeless romantic. Kahkah

eh no no, im not gonna spoil this melancholic mood. Hehee

gg dear.. Happy newly-wed !! I love you so much now we can gossiping about pasar mana murah beli ikan, how to cook this, how to cook that hahaha yayyyyyyyy sudah ada kroni skrg. Kekekeeeee

Popular Posts