single,engaged and enjoying every moments of it!

hey peeppsss
haha..
its been freaking long time i havent update this blog
well,can i say life's been keeping me up?
haha
how are you people?
ive been good
been treating myself to lotsa food spread
raya kan
open house sana sini
actually,i was sleeping.
tibe2 i have this one gut my feeling in my stomach
and makes me bangun,layan youtube and decide to make an entry bout this matter thats been bothering me for days.
not days actually
weeks.
i dont know if i should tell you this.
but a friend of mine is getting engaged.
let me rephrase that.
a VERY GOOD friend of mine is getting engaged.
we've been friend for nearly a decade.
although we have been separated by the high seas countless of time
we remain best friend until now
we can be silent from each other for like a century(couple of weeks considered as century in our time terms.exaggerate,i know.haha)
thats life.
work,love or anything can keep some friendship at distance.
but we stay strong
we never stray.
we'll catch up like noone business
i love having sleep over.
you know,having such a protective set of parents
makes it pretty much impossible to just go and hang out with anybody
but my besties?
they completely understands the situation.
sometimes,they know its too hard for me to hang out
they will just come to my house and having a sleep over at my place.
they are amazing that way,i know
the moment i knew the news i was so excited i cant breathe.
i am so happy for her.
no,i was over the moon for her.
she has suffered major heart-breaks in the past and deserves someone to make her really happy.
she.deserves.it.big.time.
and as soon as i hang up the phone.
reality hits me.
it hits me real hard.
i am happy for her.
but now
im gonna have to share her with someone else.
i am so wanna have her for myself.
sharing is not fun.
i am selfish,i know.
ive been shushing this feeling ever since.
trying to sound happy.
and now,its 2 days before her engagement party.
i know im sad and everything but i shouldnt let this feeling stay.
(i wrote those 2days before izza,s engagement party but couldnt post it as it makes me sad)

now thats its been 6 days since izza left her singleness period with a title of someone's fiancée.
i cant explain the feeling i felt
the moment i saw her face.the moment i saw iim's (izza's fiancée) face
that moment,that my sadness suddenly vanished.
and i know,for once that this man is gonna make my friend is so happy!
so why in the hell i am grieving?
so,congratulation guys!

to izza,
at first you didnt have any idea how hard it is for me to let you go.
because i kept it well hidden.
but as for now,i am happy and contented
that you are someone's fiancée
iim's fiance.
i could tell he is a very good guy
thats why we your besties liked him from the very first moment we met him.
i wish you all the sweetness in tempoh bertunang
and remember,
no matter how a fiancee you are
even a mother
i will always be your back bone throughout your cycle of life.
last but not least,
"When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are
"

congrats hun!

disclaimer:gambar adelah dicuri dari blog anda ye cik madu manis.

Comments

Izzatul Azma said…
huwaa !!!! anda so sweet that ! every words hit directly into my heart.. huwaaa !! and im burst into tears !! huwaaaaaaa

i love you girl! so much !!!
Gg said…
girl, u TOUCHED my heart deeply! and now i'm crying already!! u both are my dearest friend that i ever had. and i still felt that 15years old feeling whenever i'm with both of u~ anyway, time waits for no one. congratulations for u, IZZA!! u deserve the happiness!! and I LOVE YOU BOTH FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART~ <3

Popular Posts